Sunday, June 17, 2012

Week 5 of 15



 Yeah I know there is an over abundance of pictures. But what can I say? Week 5 was mind boggling amazing! So the pictures above are from a wonderful adventurous friday night date night I had with thee hubby. We explored downtown. bought 2 new tin signs for our wall, had a wonderful dinner. Little did I know my brother came up with the idea of throwing me a surprise party. Everyone was in on it. When I walked in I was just like "Uh, guys.. whats the occasion!" haha but they ended up telling me its because I'm awesome so it is indeed a "Kelsey you are awesome party" I am so lucky to have people in my life that love me to the extreme, enough so to express it through a spontaneous party. My friends know how to make me feel good.. in all the right ways :) haha.
A special thanks to my brother who actually went of his way to plan all of this, make a poster with all of my friends doing my signature thumbs up, made everyone write me notes telling me what they love about me. Seriously Cody I doubt you will ever take time to read this but you are the best brother a girl could ask for and you are such an AMAZING person.. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. I'm glad we grew from the immature secret love hating relationship to a immature obvious love/hating relationship :) Thank you Cody.. for everything. I will forever remember this night and smile at the thought.






Soo what happens next? Did I mention this week I had my best friend visiting? My Darling Kathleen! We've been friends for 2 years and she is my better half, She makes me insta-happy. So Cody, Kathleen and I got our first tattoo together. Yeah like I said.. crazy week. I decided to do what any Kelsey would do and take a bunch of pretty pictures of my friend and I and of course since she is awesome she took a few of me as well ;)



So to end this bamf blog.. I insist you look through my week again because it is that amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment