Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 9 of 15



You tend to find that good comes out of every bad scenario. Last fall I got stuck taking a public speaking class for my Photography degree, I can rant forever on how ridiculous it is for a photo degree to need this class and not a journalism major. I hate public speaking, or hated. I really disliked the class but it did benefit me a lot. One of the main reasons I'm glad I took this class is I made friends with this pretty lady!

Kristen instantly became such a great friend and even almost a year later we make an effort to hang out whenever possible. Oh and of course she is a photo major!










Besides taking pictures of my gorgeous friend. It was a pretty eventful week! We went to the creek and had a baking night with friends. We made bacon pancakes and cheesecake. Yeah it was legit.

And kyden and I made this!

Gorgeous am I right? Lemon chicken potatoes and green beans.. OMMA NOMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment