Saturday, January 4, 2014

Week 1 of 52

So 2013 sucked

I lost a lot of friends, some good, some that just weighed me down. I felt really unhealthy.. and overall gross. My self esteem plummeted, I was unsure of what I wanted, really I was just tired of people. I learned a lot from last year, always good in the bad situations after all... Right? The main thing I learned was I can't be a victim. I can't play that card. If I let people walk all over me because I'm too nice to say no, then its my fault. I can't complain about things if I'm not going to go out of my way to fix them. Towards the end of last year I made the effort to fix things and relationships that were damaged. Some horribly my fault others just happened. But nonetheless I tried. You can really only try so much before its unhealthy. The stress and anxiety of a situation will eat at you. Lets be honest I really don't want to live like that. Who does? Some people like to bask in that state of self pity and enjoy the attention.. even if its not a good kind of attention. I'll admit I've done it, its easier to just stay like that and rant about how things suck. The real step is getting out of that rut and fixing things even if they are out of your hands. Well that's all I have for 2013 haha.. I honestly just gave up on everything I attempted to do. I couldn't finish anything I started. I couldn't maintain anything in my life. But this year is going to be different..

My main goal for this year was to be happy with myself, and be a good person.  Everything else was somewhat linked to it.. be more crafty, eat healthier, be a good wife, read more.. blah blah. Some usual generic goals I guess. But I know I can maintain it. Finding myself and goals will be quite the adventure but I'm so ready for it.

So here you will find my weekly thoughts and of course a picture with it because well.. Photography is one of my favorite passions.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment